Wifi video transfer from PC to phone/tablet (CnX Player media storage)
How to do Wifi video transfer from my PC to phone/tablet ?
CnX Media Storage can be accessed from PC via browser(chrome, safari,edge,firefox etc.) when your device and PC will be connected to same wi-fi network and then you can add media to your application easily. The feature through which you can do this functionality is “Wi-Fi Management”.
Follow the below steps to add media via Wifi management :
- Open Navigation bar from the "toggle button" at top left corner on the main screen.
- Click on the "Wi-Fi Management" option.
- Popup will appear in center of the screen which contains the information about the network connected and also the addresses through which you can manage the application from the web browser. Type one of the two addresses into the URL location of the web browser and press enter.
- Click the upload button at the top bar to upload files OR you can also drag the files near upload button to start uploading.
- If you have not mentioned the save location folder, then the videos will be saved in "CnXMediaFiles" folder by default.
Have more questions? Submit a request