Video Playback Screen Options
How to change video saturation and contrast of a video in Android ?
CnX Player allows you to change the video Brightness , Contrast and Saturation.
- Open Screen option from the settings on full screen video playback screen.
- Adjust Brightness, Contrast, Saturation as it suits to the eyes and experience best visuals. Please note, that Contrast & Brightness can be adjusted only when the video is being played using the software decoder.
If you wish to switch the video decoder for the video being played , follow the simple steps below:
- Tap on settings button on top right corner
- Select video decoder and choose software if not selected.
- Now you can change the contrast and saturation also along with brightness.
NOTE: Brightness can also be adjusted by scrolling up and down on the left side of the video playback screen.
Have more questions? Submit a request