Is it possible to delete multiple files in one go ?
Yes, CnX Player provides a feature of “Multiple delete” through which you can manage your videos collection very easily. Videos deleted from here, will be deleted from the device itself.
Delete through application:
Follow the below steps to delete multiple videos through the application :
- Long tap on the video in gallery you wish to delete. [Note: currently playing video will not be allowed for selection]
- Player will now come in edit mode, which means you can now select multiple videos you wish to delete.
- Once all the videos for deletion are selected, tap on Delete button at the bottom of the screen.
- You will be asked for delete confirmation, select "Yes" if you wish to delete them , else select "No".
Delete files via "Wi-Fi Management"
- Open Navigation bar from the "toggle button" at top left corner on the main screen.
- Click on the "Wi-Fi Management" option.
- Popup will appear in center of the screen which contains the information about the network connected and also the addresses through which you can manage the application from the web browser. Type one of the two addresses into the url location of the web browser and press enter.
- All the videos in your Android device will appear in this web browser.
- Select the videos you wish to delete. If there are multiple files selected then click on delete icon on top left corner on the browser.
Have more questions? Submit a request