Tag Results : "video-options"
- Tap on the settings button on video playback screen(full screen view).
- A popup will appear with various setting in it. Select Playback speed option.
- If you want slow motion of the video then choose 0.5x or 0.75x speed.
- If you want fast motion then choose 1.25x or 1.5x or 2.0x
- To change video view click on the More option button which appears at right side of the history view.
- From the More options settings which gets appear after clicking button. Select the view which you like.
- The kind of views which we support are Album View, List View and Folder View.
- Each view has its own advantage based upon the information related to videos.
Yes it is possible in CnX Player to lock the touch screen when the video is being played. Click on the lock icon to lock/unlock the screen.
This feature gives an uninterrupted viewing experience !