Tag Results : "itunes-media"
- Transfer any video to iPhone & iPad
- Add media via iTunes sync
- Open iTunes and ensure the videos your wish to sync are listed in the Movies (or TV Shows) section.
- Select the device you wish to sync with from the left sidebar.
- Go to Movies section inside device and select the movies which you want to synced to the device. After selection of movies click on the Apply button at the bottom of iTunes.
- synched Videos can be viewed in the iTunes Media.
- To open iTunes Media in application, please visit more options settings by clicking on the More option button at right bottom side of history view. From that very opened view click on the iTunes Media and all the synched videos will get appear in the application.
- Managing media files
- Media Storage
- To change storage click on the More option button which appears at right side of the history view.
- From the More options settings which gets appear after clicking button. Select the storage which you like to display.
- The storage which we support are CnX Media, iTunes Media and Camera Media