How to attach external subtitles to the video ?
CnX Player support the external subtitle files. You can easily port the subtitle file from outside to the video playing screen by just copying that file into the Document Directory of the application using iTunes app.
Follow the below steps to open external subtitle into the playing video :
- On the Video playing screen click on the Subtitle Icon (top right side of player screen).
- Screen will appear in front which will contain the different options related to subtitles.
- Select the External Subtitle options from the left panel. At right panel all the subtitles will appear which are stored in the CnX Media.
- You can upload the subtitle files into the Document directory of CnX Player by following the steps of File Sharing option of Add Media section.
- Subtitle file formats supported are .sami, .smi, .srt
Have more questions? Submit a request