Add media via iTunes sync
CnX Player has the feature to play the videos which is in iTunes Storage. You can switch the video storage within the application from the more option feature. Our platform allows you to access all you media content at one place which make us different from other video players available in the market.
Follow the below steps to sync iTunes videos with your device :
- Open iTunes and ensure the videos your wish to sync are listed in the Movies (or TV Shows) section.
- Select the device you wish to sync with from the left sidebar.
- Go to Movies section inside device and select the movies which you want to synced to the device. After selection of movies click on the Apply button at the bottom of iTunes.
- Synched Videos can be viewed in the iTunes Media.
- To open iTunes Media in application, please visit more options settings by clicking on the "More option"button at right bottom side of history view. From that very opened view click on the iTunes Media and all the synched videos will get appear in the application.
Have more questions? Submit a request