Tag Results : "srt"
- External subtitle
- On the Video playing screen click on the Subtitle Icon (top right side of player screen).
- Screen will appear in front which will contain the different options related to subtitles.
- Select the External Subtitle options from the left panel. At right panel all the subtitles will appear which are stored in the CnX Media.
- You can upload the subtitle files into the Document directory of CnX Player by following the steps of File Sharing option of Add Media section.
- Subtitle file formats supported are .sami, .smi, .srt
- Multitasking | Switch to Mini Player
- On the video playback screen there is a square icon , just before the settings button.
- Click this icon, CnX Player will now switch to a mini player aka floating window player.
- You can stretch the screen by dragging from the corner.
- You can now enjoy watching the video and at the back you can do any other work.
- To come back to normal screen size, either double click on the mini player screen or you can simply click on the square icon at the bottom right corner or mini player screen.