Tag Results : "media player"
You can attach external downloaded subtitles to the video. Follow the steps below:
- On the video playback screen, click on 2nd icon on top right of the screen.
- Select external tab on the popup.
- A list of all the associated external subtitle files in your Android device will be listed here.
- Select the file you wish to attach to the video.
You can change the settings of subtitles from the Settings tab.
CnX Player home screen displays the history(time when it was played last) of videos that have been played. Count of videos to be maintained for history can be managed as below:
- Open Navigation Bar from top left corner of home screen.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Select History Count menu.
- Choose the number of videos you wish to maintain the history for.
You can also Clear Playback history from the Navigation Bar --> Settings -- >> Clear Playback history
To check the video codec information of a video, follow the following steps:
- 1. Click on "Settings" button on full screen video playback.
- 2. Select "Properties" menu from there.
- 3. Under the Video section there is codec information available.
CnX Player has highly optimized implementation of next generation hardware and software video codecs. Video codecs are highly responsible for giving the best visual experience. CnX Player's codecs implementation uses hardware acceleration, which makes it consume very less battery. By default hardware video codec is used to play video. However there is an option to change hardware codec to software codec through the Menu option of the player on top left corner of the home screen.
CnX Player supports following video codecs:
- H.265 ( x265 ) or HEVC
- H.265 ( H265 ) or HEVC 10-bit
- H.264 ( x264 ) or AVC
- H.264 ( H264 ) or AVC 10bit
- Google VP9
- Google VP9 10 bit
- MPEG-4 ( MPEG4 )
- MPEG-2 ( MPEG2)
- VC-1 ( VC1) or WMV
- H.263 (H263)
If there is an issue being faced while playing the video, please share the video file at email@example.com
To check the audio codec information of a video, follow the following steps:
- Click on Settings button on full screen video playback.
- Select "Properties" menu from there.
- Under the Audio section there is codec information available.
CnX player supports all the popular Audio Codecs listed below:
- Ogg Vorbis.
If there is an issue in audio of the video file then please share the video file at firstname.lastname@example.org for advanced findings
- Click on Upgrade features in the navigation menu.
- Select Professional Video codecs category and click on Purchase.
- Fill in the required details. Once the transaction is successful, Professional Video codecs feature will be enable for your id for lifetime.
If is was purchased earlier but it is still not playing , then follow the steps below:
- Make sure you are using the same Gmail account using which you had earlier made the purchase. The id linked to this account is kept in google database and CnX Player will get the information from there only. If the account is not same and is a new one, then user will have to make a new purchase.
- Go to Upgrade features and click on Restore button. You will now see all the features you had purchased earlier as Purchased.
This scenario sometimes happen when there is an upgrade of the apps. So restoring does solve everything in seconds !
If the issue is still unresolved , send an email to email@example.com. We will get back to you within 24 hours after receiving the email.
- Click/tap the settings button on video playback screen (full screen view).
- A popup will appear with various setting in it. Select "Playback speed" option.
- If you want slow motion of the video then choose 0.5x or 0.75x speed.
- If you want fast motion then choose 1.25x or 1.5x or 2.0x