Tag Results : "amazone-fire-tv"
- Make sure you have switch on the Amazon Fire TV device and made it connect to your TV.
- You will notice Amazon Fire TV icon on top right side of player screen. Tap on that icon and select the device on to which you want to cast video.
- As soon as application gets connected to Amazon Fire TV device, splash screen will appear on application and the video will get cast on to your TV.
- You can control the playback from the application and can also do same from Amazon Fire TV device remote.
Follow the steps below to set up video casting from Android device to bigger screens like TV via Amazon Fire TV:
- Amazon Fire TV stick and Android Phone or tablet from where casting is to be done should be connected in the same wifi network.
- Make sure that the Amazon FireTV device is switched on and it is connected to the TV on which you wish you cast the videos.
- On the video playback full screen, there is a TV icon on top right. Tap on this icon and select Amazon Fire TV from there. List of all the devices (TVs, bigger screens, computers etc.) that are connected to Amazon Fire TV will be displayed here. Select the device on which you which to cast the video.
- As soon as CnX Player gets connected to Amazon Fire-TV device, splash screen will appear on CnX Player and your video will start playing on the device you selected in step 2.
- Video playback controls can be easily controlled through CnX Player on your Android device.
- CnX Player also supports Amazon Fire TV remote controls, so the video playback can be controlled from this remote too.