Not able to delete some videos
Not able to delete some selective videos, Why ?
This case will happen when the video is denied of any write permissions like delete or rename. In most of the cases, these video files are in the external storage of device. To give this video write access , its main parent folder (in the SD card) needs to be given write access.
- Open Navigation bar from the "toggle button" at top left corner on the main screen.
- Go to "Settings" option.
- Click on "Add writable storage location".
- Click on "Add" button.
- There will be a list of folders in SD card.
- Select the entire SD card by tapping on "Select SD card" option if you want to give write access to all the videos.
- If you wish to give selective folder the write access, then choose that folder only.
- All the videos in the selected folder will now have delete/rename access.
Note: You can again remove the write access given to the folders by tapping on "Clear" button at the bottom.
Have more questions? Submit a request