Add media via File sharing
CnX Player lets you play all kind of file formats which other media players or the default player can not play Or even we can say they don’t even allow to transfer some kind of file formats into there player. Using “File sharing” feature of iTunes you can easily transfer any kind of file format into CnX Player to play.
Follow the below steps to copy other file format videos into the application :
- Open iTunes and select the device into which you want to copy videos.
- From the left bar click on the "File sharing" option. All apps (those who support file sharing) will start appearing in iTunes.
- Select the "CnX Player" app from the list and start adding files into it by clicking "Add" button OR by just dragging the video files into the space opened.
- The videos which are copied can be viewed in the "CnX Media".
- To open "CnX Media" in application, please visit more options settings by clicking on the "More option" button at right bottom side of history view. From that very opened view click on the "CnX Media" and all the copied videos will get appear in the application.
Have more questions? Submit a request